Chapter 6.08 DANGEROUS DOGS
This chapter is included in your selections.
- 6.08.010 Definitions.
- 6.08.015 Potentially dangerous dog or dangerous dog—Requirements for confinement.
- 6.08.016 Duty of owner to notify Everett animal control.
- 6.08.020 Dangerous dogs—Certificate of registration required—Prerequisites.
- 6.08.025 Dangerous dogs and potentially dangerous dogs required to be microchipped and spayed or neutered.
- 6.08.030 Declaration of potentially dangerous dog or dangerous dog—Procedure and notification requirements.
- 6.08.035 Appeal of notice of potentially dangerous dog or dangerous dog.
- 6.08.040 Applicability to adult dogs only.
- 6.08.045 Dangerous and potentially dangerous dogs—Confiscation.
- 6.08.047 Potentially dangerous dogs—Reclassification.
- 6.08.050 Penalties.